Education & Training
- M.Sc., Clinical Research, University of Pittsburgh Clinical Research Training Program, Pittsburgh, PA, 2003
- Fellowship, Reproductive Infectious Diseases, Magee-Womens Hospital, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 2003
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Case Western Reserve University/MacDonald Women’s Hospital, Cleveland, OH, 2001
- M.D., Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA, 1997
- Beigi RH. The Importance of Studying Antimicrobials in Pregnancy. Seminars in Perinatology 2015;39:556-560.
- Swamy GK, Beigi RH. Maternal Benefits of Immunization During Pregnancy. Vaccine 2015;33:6436-40.
- Pillai VC, Han K, Beigi RH, Hankins GD, Clark S, Hebert MF, Easterling TR, Zajicek A, Ren Z, Caritis SN, Venkataramanan V. Population pharmacokinetics of oseltamivir in non-pregnant and pregnant women. Br J Clin Pharmacol 2015;80:1042-50.
- Beigi RH, Pillai VC, Venkataramanan R, Caritis SN. Oseltamivir for the Treatment of H1N1 Influenza During Pregnancy. Clin Pharmacol Ther 2015;98:403-5.
For additional publications, please see PubMed Page.
Clinical/Research Interest Summary
Clinical Interests/Research Interests
Dr. Beigi leads numerous investigations regarding the study of immunizations and therapeutics in pregnant and lactating women, a predominantly understudied patient population. He also investigates the impact of emerging infectious diseases in women, particularly pregnant women.