Education & Training
- Ph.D. Human Genetics, School of Public Health, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Pediatrics Genetics and Molecular Pathology, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD
- ABMGG Clinical Cytogenetics Fellow, Magee Womens Hospital, University of Pittsburgh
- Residency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Jinzhou Tiedao Hospital, Liaoning Prov., China
- M.D., Nanjing Tiedao Medical College (now: School of Medicine, South East University), Nanjing, China
- Hu J*, Liao J, Sathanoori M, Kochmar S, Sebastian J, Yatsenko SA, Surti U. CNTN6 copy number variations in 14 patients: a possible candidate gene for neurodevelopmental and neuropsychiatric disorders. J Neurodev Disord. 2015;7(1):26.
- Hu J*, Sathanoori M, Kochmar S, Azage M, Mann S, Madan-Khetarpal S, Goldstein A, Surti U. A novel maternally inherited 8q24.3 and a rare paternally inherited 14q23.3 CNVs in a family with neurodevelopmental disorders. Am J Med Genet A. 2015 Apr 10. 167A(8):1921-6.
- Peterson JF, Hartman J, Ghaloul-Gonzalez L, and Hu J*. Absence of Skeletal Anomalies in Siblings with a Maternally Inherited 12q13.13-q13.2 Microdeletion Partially Involving the HOXC Gene Cluster. American journal of medical genetics. Part A. 2014; 164A(3):810-4.
- Hu J*, Sathanoori M, Kochmar S, Madan-Khetarpal S, McGuire M, Surti U. Co-existence of 9p deletion and Silver-Russell syndromes in a patient with maternally inherited cryptic complex chromosome rearrangement involving chromosomes 4, 9, and 11. Am J Med Genet A. 2013 Jan;161A(1):179-84.
For additional publications