Education & Training
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Pittsburgh Cancer Institute
- PhD, Human Genetics, University of Pittsburgh, Graduate School of Public Health
- Ho AS*, Huang X*, Cao H, Christman-Skieller C, Le QT, & Koong AC. Circulating miR-210 as a novel hypoxia marker in pancreatic cancer. Translational Oncology, 2010; 3(2): 109- 13, (* equal contributors) (Featured Cover Article)
- Huang X, Ding L, Bennewith KL, Tong RT, Welford SM, Ang KK, Story M, Le QT, & Giaccia AJ. Hypoxia inducible mir-210 regulates normoxic gene expression involved in tumor initiation. Molec Cell, 2009; 35(6): 856-67, 2009. (Comments at Molecular Cell, 35:737, 2009; & Nat Rev Cancer 9:769, 2009)
- Huang X, Gollin SM, Raja S, & Godfrey TE. High resolution mapping of the 11q13 amplicon and identification of a gene, TAOS1, that is amplified and overexpressed in oral cancer cells. Proc Nat Acad Sci USA, 2002; 99(17):11369-74.
- Huang X, Le QT, Giaccia AJ. MiR-210 – micromanager of the hypoxia pathway. Trends in Molecular Medicine 2010; 16(5): 230-237.
For additional publications, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1PeB7GGC9ruAu/bibliography/4332...