Education & Training
- Fellowship, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical School, Pittsburgh, PA
- MD, West Virigina University School of Medicine, Morgantown, WV
- Young OM, Shaik IH, Twedt R, Binstock A, Althouse AD, Venkataramanan R, Simhan HN, Wiesenfeld HC, Caritis SN. Pharmacokinetics of cefazolin prophylaxis in obese gravidae at time of cesarean delivery. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2015;213(4):541.e1-7..
- Feghali M, Venkataramanan R, Caritis S. Prevention of preterm delivery with 17-hydroxyprogesterone caproate: Pharmacologic considerations. Semin Perinatol. 2014;38(8):516-522.
- Zhao Y, Alshabi AM, Caritis S, Venkataramanan R. Impact of 17-alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate on cytochrome P450s in primary cultures of human hepatocytes. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014;211(4)412.e1-6.
- Caritis SN, Venkataramanan R, Thom E, Harper M, Klebanoff MA, Sorokin Y, Thorp JM Jr, Varner MW, Wapner RJ, Iams JD, Carpenter MW, Grobman WA, Mercer BM, Sciscione A, Rouse DJ, Ramin S; Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network and Obstetric-Fetal Pharmacology Research Units Network. Relationship between 17-alpha hydroxyprogesterone caproate concentration and spontaneous preterm birth. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2014;210(2):128.e1-6.
For additional publications, see: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/1DapfpMxgwcAx/bibliography/4387... ort=date&direction ascending