Education & Training
- Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Magee-Womens Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, 2006- 2009
- Masters of Science in Clinical Research, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2008
- Residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Magee-Womens Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, 2002-2006
- MD, 2002, Harvard University, Boston, MA, 1997
- Himes KP, Simhan HN. Time from cervical conization to pregnancy and preterm birth. Obstetrics and Gynecology 2007; 109(2 Pt1): 314-9.
- Himes KP, Simhan HN. Risk of recurrent preterm birth and placental pathology, Obstetrics and Gynecology 2008; 112(1): 121-126.
- Himes KP, Simhan HN. Plasma Corticotropin-Releasing Hormone and Cortisol Concentrations and Perceived Stress among Pregnant Women with Preterm and Term Birth. American Journal of Perinatology 2010;28(6):443-8.
- Himes KP, Handley D, Chu T, Burke B, Bunce K, Simhan HN, Peters DG. Comprehensive analysis of the transcriptional response of human decidual cells to lipopolysaccharide stimulation. J Reprod Immunol. 2012; 93(1): 17-27.
For additional publications, see: http://1.usa.gov/1O0AqFe