Education & Training
- MPH, University of North Carolina School of Public Health, Chapel Hill, NC, 2002
- Research Fellowship, The Robert Wood Johnson Clinical Scholars Program, UNC Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, 2001
- Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, OK, 1999
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX, 1995
- Scholle SH, Chang JC, Harman J, & McNeil M. Trends In women’s health services: Distinct patterns by physician specialty continues. Women’s Health Issues,12 (4):165-77, 2002. (Charles E. Gibbs Leadership Prize for the best manuscript published in Women’s Health Issues in 2002)
- Chang JC, Decker M, Moracco KE, Martin SL, Petersen R, & Frasier PY. When health providers ask about intimate partner violence: A description of outcomes from the perspective of female survivors. J Amer Med Women’s Assoc, 58(2):76-81, Spring 2003.
- Chang JC, Cluss PA, Ranieri L, Hawker L, Buranosky R, Dado D, McNeil M, & Scholle SH. Healthcare interventions for intimate partner violence: What women want. Women’s Health Issues, 15(1): 21-30, 2005. (among the top cited articles from Women’s Health Issues for 2007)
- Chang JC, Decker M, Moracco KE, Martin SL, Petersen R, & Frasier PY. Asking about intimate partner violence: Advice from female survivors to health care providers. Patient Education and Counseling, 59(2): pp 141-7, 2005.
For additional publications, see: (Pubmed or other online collection) http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/myncbi/16gskaysvC4Ae/bibliography/4723...